Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Have Safely Arrived!

After a long day of travel, I have safely arrived to Puerto Escondido and it is BEAUTIFUL!  After a brief intro to the language school I was taken to my homestay and met my lovely host mama Sara Montero.  She is wonderful and does not speak a single word of English.. So I for sure have my work cut out for me!!  After she made something yummy for dinner, she showed me around the neighborhood which is "Sector Hidalgo" and more commonly known as el centro as it is pretty much central to everything.  Though the appearance of this city is quite unfortunate minus the gorgeous beachscapes, there sure us wifi everywhere!  So I should not have too much trouble keeping you all posted.  The other people in the group seem to be pretty friendly and I'll get to know them a little better tomorrow at our beach bash.  Off to get situated and catch some serious zzz's



Adios!
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment